In the year2020 during coronavirus pandemic, Pratham Guru Education and Welfare Society is organising an All India Online E- Drawing & Painting Contest 2020 for creative students, for encouraging artistic mind to do something innovative, expressive & utilize their time.
Pratham Guru Education and Welfare Society organizes different competition for students in different age groups. We are organizing a series of competition for students so that they will engage and also aware about many serious issues the world is facing.
• The Competition is open for the students with different age group.
GROUP & SUBJECT OF PAINTING : kindly check sample image given below.
click for sample image
• Group – A : 6-8 years | Group – B : 9-11 years| Group- C : 12-14 Years| Group D : 15-18 Years
• SUBJECT for GROUP A- Your Favourite Cartoon Characters
• SUBJECT for GROUP B- Deforestation-Reducing Average Human Life period
• SUBJECT for GROUP C- Corona warriors – Shields for us.
• SUBJECT for GROUP D- Portraits or Still Life of Humans.
• Rs. 50/- for single Entry
MEDIUM OF PAINTING
• The painting can be done in any medium like Crayon, Oil Pastel, Water Colour, Poster Colour or Mixed Media.
NOTE- Painting should be made on A3 or A4 Sheets.
SUBMISSION Of PAINTING
• Submit following image by clicking on the link
1) Painting with the registration Number, Age Group, Sign at bottom of the painting.
2)passport size photo with registration number at Bottom,
3) Application form.
above mentioned list should be filled & submitted separately through online link.
( participant will be given this link along with registration number through email after payment confirmation. )
Payment can be done by NEFT or MOBILE BANKING. Bank details can be asked through
e-mail: email@example.com or whatsapp +919518452270
• All other mode of payment like direct deposit, Cheque or demand draft, paytm, will NOT be considered valid.
HOW TO GET REGISTRATION NUMBER
Send following details in text format through email on our E-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
• Participant’s full Name: ……………………. Age Group………………..
• Contact Number & Correspondence Address………………………………
• Payment Details:
• Bank account holder name ……………..
• Bank name …………………………….
• Bank Account no……………………..
• IFSC Code…………………….
• IMPS number/ Transaction number …………………………if payment done by Mobile Banking OR
• UTR number………………………….if payment done by NEFT
• Date of payment………………
• After verification of payment, registration number will be given to Participant within 3 working days.
FOR INSTITUTE / SCHOOL / CLASSES / GROUP
• Separate list should be prepared by school / class / group for final submission with the following details in excel sheet format.
• Sr No. | Students name | contact number | |Age | No.of painting of each student
• Submit excel sheet through email and WRITE Institute name, address, Email – id and contact number of Institute in text format
in the same email.
JUDGEMENT & PRIZES
• CREATIVE KING AWARD ( TWO IN EACH GROUP ) – Cash Reward and e-Certificate
• CREATIVE GOLDEN WARRIOR AWARD (TOTAL 16 ) : Cash Reward and e-Certificate
• CREATIVE WARRIOR AWARD ( Total 100 ) : Medal and e-Certificate.
• (Considering Entries in all group )
• Digital Participation Certificate will be given to all participant through email.
• Special Prizes to King award winner’s school/ class/ group of students, if entry is submitted by respective institutes and members.
• Special Prize for school / Art Classes / Group of students for maximum No. of Entries (if entries are more than 100)
• The prizes/ winner’s name will be announced in the last week of DECEMBER 2020 on Social Media Platforms.
• Winners will be informed personally through SMS.
• Photos of all winners will be uploaded on Social Media Platforms.
• The entries will be judge by professional Artist jury. The judge’s decision will be final judgment.
No discussion will be entertained on this subject.
• First priority will be given to creativeness, composition and originality while judging.
• Prizes will be sent by India post. Studio will take care of packaging but will not be responsible for any damage during
transit period. India Post Charge will be barred by Studio. If winner want to receive parcel by private courier agency,
they can make payment for private courier agency by himself. In that case Courier charges will be depending on the Courier Company.
And charges can be discussed later.
• No entry will be returned. The copyright of all entries will rest with PGEWS
• All entries ( Art Work ) submitted will be property of Competition organizer
who hold the right to take the decision on further use of painting without taking permission from the participant.
• PGEWS competition organizer hold rights to change in format or judging date or submission date, without taking prior notice or approval from participants.
• Correspondence if any, related to this year, may be made within 15 days after the results, no correspondence will
be entertained after 15 days of the results.
• Dispute if any, are subject to Sonipat Jurisdiction only.
• Entry can be submitted by school / class / single student.
• Each entry should be certified by the parent / guardian / teacher as the original, unaided work of the competitor done
during this year. Entries should be an individual efforts and not a combined work and “Not Copy Work “.
• Winner agrees to provide any necessary documents to meet the request of verification from tax authority.
Andaman & Nicobar , Andhra Pradesh , Arunachal Pradesh , Assam , Bihar , Chandigarh , Chhatisgarh , Dadar & Nagar Haveli , Daman & Diu , Delhi , Goa , Gujarat , Haryana , Himachal , Jammu & Kashmir , Jharkhand , Karnataka , Kerala , Lakshadweep , Madhya Pardesh , Maharashtra , Manipur , Meghalaya , Mizoram , Nagaland , Odisha , Puducherry , Punjab , Rajasthan , Sikkim , Tamilnadu , Telangana , Tripura , Uttar Pradesh , Uttrakhand , West Bengal – Students from all state of India are eligible to participate in Competition.