Our Team is Our Power…..
Pratham Guru Education & Welfare Society
Always welcome to all member who are helping and motivate students in their career for making bright future of everyone.
The Modern Rules for Teamwork in the Workplace
” Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.
– Steve Jobs
Team Meeting :
The team meeting is one of the most important rules and should never be ignored. Each team is different from the other and brings different sets of perspectives and learning to achieve a common goal. Therefore, it is important to have team meetings in a workplace, where team members can have conversations and keep themselves updated. Ultimately the goal is to complete the given tasks with everyone’s joint effort. So transparency would always give room for better results.
Advantages of Team meeting-
- Gives a platform to communicate and share.
- Helps to understand team members.
- Create a healthy work environment and relationships.
- Gives space for receiving feedback.
- Gives an opportunity to learn and grow.
Teams are a group of people who come together and work on the same goal. Teams which have better work relationships among each other perform better. They bring their own perspectives and experiences. Since they bring their own skill sets on the table, therefore it may often result in bad competitiveness and ego. This diminishes the individual strengths and low productivity.
Tips to strengthen team relationships
- Communicate with your teammates.
- Trust and respect your teammates
- Share ideas and support each other.
- Give and accept constructive criticism.
- Recognize the good work of your team member.
- Have a proportionate division of work tasks.
A collaborative team is more about having members of varying expertise and skill sets but they too work towards a common goal.
When the team is collaborative it helps to understand or complete a task at various angles. It also helps in solving the problem collaboratively with varied expertise.
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
– Helen Keller